CLARKSON URBAN TOWNHOMES

Hello All


Just wanted to reach out and notify some friends who I know & have supported me with my previous listings!


I have a great condo townhouse (new modern look) in Mississauga for Assignment Sale.

  Let me know if you or anybody you know are interested.


Its an Assignment Sale - To Be ready estimated June 2021! - Thats just 1 Year !!


Purchaser Able To Choose All Finishes. 9 Foot Ceilings Throughout! 


Spacious 1 Bed 1 Bath Unit Steps Away From Clarkson Go Station. All New Ss Appliances Included, Walking Distance To Grocery Stores, Parks And Schools.


Perfect For Anyone Who Needs A Seamless Commute Downtown Or Locally.Extras:Fridge, Stove, Microwave With Integrated Range Hood, Washer And Dryer, Dishwasher.


CONTACT: 647 405 3722 for more details


Let me know your thoughts !

MESSAGE ME to get 

BROCHURE, FLOORPLAN, FEATURES & FINISHES, "BUILDER" PRICELIST 

647 405 3722   or  realtorayesha@gmail.com









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRESTO SCARBOROUGH !!!